Efficiency is paramount for commercial vehicles. Any time or energy wasted hurts an operator’s bottom line. It’s why so many stakeholders see huge potential in autonomous technology. This latest Autonomous World special report investigates how fleets today are looking to incorporate autonomy, how developers can cater to this growing demand and what impact COVID-19 has had on the sector’s trajectory.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Get ready for the data-driven revolution in commercial vehicles
- Autonomous trucks are built on collaboration, not competition
- Truckmakers committed to autonomy, but expectations must be managed
- E-commerce boom drives truck fleet autonomy interest
- Autonomous trucks need systems expertise from Tier 1s
- Teleoperation an essential enabler for the autonomous truck business model
- Could truck platooning ease regulator autonomy concerns?
‘Special report: The autonomous truck’ presents insight from:
- Boston Consulting Group
- Ernst & Young
- FTI Consulting
- Kodiak Robotics
- Phantom Auto