In 2016, light vehicle demand in the 29 EU & EFTA markets covered in this Automotive World report grew to 17.1 million units; heavy CV demand grew to 418,100 units.
Brexit of course is a major risk to any Europe market forecast, with considerable potential to negatively impact UK and other EU markets. Nonetheless, the current outlook for the Eurozone and EU+EFTA is positive, and vehicle demand is expected to grow in 2017, peaking in 2019. This report examines the prospects for the light vehicle and commercial vehicle markets in 29 EU & EFTA countries through to 2021.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent LV demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Market and model shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: LV Outlook
- Chapter 6: Recent HCV demand and characteristics of key markets
- Chapter 7: HCV market shares
- Chapter 8: Outlook for HCV demand