View the webinar recording:
Download the slides:
- Will radio remain relevant in the car of the future - Sven Eckoldt by Sven Eckoldt, Global Product Director at ACESS Europe
- Will radio remain relevant in the car of the future - Michael Hill by Michael Hill, Managing Director at Radioplayer
High quality in-car audio has always played an important role in the health of the radio industry. However, connectivity is taking over and the role of radio is coming into question.
Today, modern cars are equipped with more connected entertainment options than ever, and a growing number of consumers wish to bring their personal devices into the vehicle. As a result, the radio industry must find more innovative ways to maintain its central role in the dashboard.
In this 60-minute webinar, Sven Eckoldt, Global Product Director at ACCESS Europe, and Michael Hill, Managing Director of Radioplayer, discuss the following topics:
- how the car has become the new frontier for the media and entertainment industry
- why the radio industry needs to embrace connected technologies
- the steps that must be taken for radio to remain central to the in-vehicle audio experience