CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Automotive World, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Christoph Gauger, Partner and Managing Director at The Boston Consulting Group as an expert speaker for M:bility | Europe.
Christopj will participate in the following panel discussion:
Is automotive data the new oil?
Data looks set to become the engine that drives the future of mobility. According to a recent study, data-enabled monetization opportunities could generate as much as US$750bn in value by 2030. The race is now on to capture that value.
- What role will data play in the future of mobility?
- How will vehicle data be collected, processed and stored?
- Will self-driving vehicles signal the end of consumer privacy?
- Could cybercrime kill the autonomous car?
- How can stakeholders generate value from vehicle data?
M:bility | Europe is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 200 delegates on 9 – 10 July 2019.
To find out more please visit https://www.automotiveworld.com/conferences/mbility-europe/
Automotive World contact:
+44 (0) 2921 286 515