Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The September edition of AW Monthly includes exclusive interviews with Robert Sumwalt, Board Member, National Transportation Safety Board, and Ken Davis President, Vehicle Group, Eaton.
Also in this issue:
- Jonathan Storey analyses the European interim results;
- As truck driver shortages continue to plague fleets, Oliver Dixon writes that this local problem is growing into a global issue;
- Nick Molden comments on the realities of being competitive in fuel economy;
- Michael Murphy debates whether autonomous cars lead to the demise of automotive OEMs;
- France grants Daimler a temporary reprieve in the on-going air-conditioning coolant dispute;
- Roger Stansfield questions whether increased developments in the connected car will make driving safer and more dangerous.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World