The automotive industry faces a growing number of challenges as it prepares for a new era of mobility. Autonomous driving, connectivity, electrification, artificial intelligence, data and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) all play a key role in the changes taking place across the automotive industry.
These themes and more ran throughout M:bility | Europe, a two-day event designed by Automotive World to help stakeholders from the automotive industry, mobility sector and transportation providers understand the future of mobility.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- COMMENT: Future mobility: an urban legend outside of the city?
- Great expectations: how future mobility may shape society by 2030
- New tech tackles the ‘headache’ of analysing AV test data
- What does future mobility mean for a fluid management specialist?
- Great chemistry: future powertrain tech needs chemical expertise
- COMMENT:Could cyber threats kill the autonomous car?
- What is the future of mobility in Stuttgart?