Renault, Alpine and Dacia are looking forward to sharing their programme with you at the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show’s two press days on March 7-8.
Two press conferences
Three stands: Renault and Alpine in Hall 4 / Dacia in Hall 2
News from Renault: New Captur, a comprehensive range of crossovers and an EV surprise
- Renault press conference at 12:15pm, Tuesday, March 7, presented by Thierry Koskas (EVP, Sales and Marketing, Groupe Renault) and Gilles Normand (SVP, Electric Vehicles),
- The New Captur, poised to premier in Geneva, delivers even more distinctive styling and new technologies.
- The New Koleos and the Alaskan pick-up to hit the European market in 2017.
- Renault, Europe’s number one electric vehicle brand, takes the wraps off an EV surprise.
Alpine is back!
- Alpine press conference at 1:15pm, Tuesday, March 7, presented by Michael van der Sande (Managing Director, Alpine) and David Twohig (Chief Engineer, Alpine).
- Alpine is celebrating its return with the world premiere of its new road car.
News from Dacia:
- Dacia launches the New Logan MCV Stepway and a new limited edition series.
Some members of the Groupe Renault Board of Directors and experts will notably be in attendance at the Geneva International Motor Show’s press days to address any questions you may have concerning the news presented by Renault, Alpine and Dacia.
Live video coverage of the press conferences will be broadcast on:
- The Groupe Renault website: www.group.renault.com,
- Renault’s Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/renault,
- Twitter @Groupe Renault for live tweets,
- Renault’s Facebook fanpage (www.facebook.com/renault) and Alpine’s fanpage (www.facebook.com/alpinesportscars/) for a Facebook Live session,
- On Snapchat @RenaultLive for an immersive experience on Renault stand.