- HYVIA unveils Renault Master Van H2-TECH prototype
- Zero CO2 emissions*, increased range, and fast refuelling time.
- A large van for transporting goods, with 12m3 of cargo volume and a range of up to 500km, available in 2022.
- Equipped with a 30kW fuel cell that will be assembled in France by the end the year.
- Vehicle, e-motor and hydrogen integration are also made in France.
- HYVIA unveils its Hydrogen Refuelling Station prototype
- To offer customer convenient refueling options where public hydrogen infrastructure is still in development
- Fast refuelling time, simple and safe to use.
- Assembly in France by the end of the year.
- These prototypes are a first illustration of the unique and complete HYVIA ecosystem including green hydrogen production and distribution, with a range of fuel cell-powered light commercial vehicles.
- Meet HYVIA at Hyvolution tradeshow in Paris on Oct 27,28.
I am proud to unveil our first hydrogen prototypes. HYVIA, it’s about hydrogen mobility solutions for a tailor-made offer to our customers to meet the challenges of hydrogen mobility. HYVIA will be able to deploy its entire ecosystem in all territories and professional fleets for a carbon-free mobility. HYVIA is moving fast, bringing together the strengths and skills of two leaders: Renault Group & Plug Power.
David Holderbach, CEO HYVIA
Renault Master Van H2-TECH prototype
- Master Van H2-TECH enables zero CO2 emissions*, increased range, and fast refueling time.
- It is a large van for transporting goods and packages, with 12m3 of cargo volume and a range of up to 500km, available in 2022. It will meet the needs of businesses, large accounts, fleets, and local communities. Today, hydrogen mobility is particularly meaningful for Light Commercial Vehicles: perfect to extend autonomy for high loads and intensive use.
- Master Van H2-TECH is equipped with a 30kW fuel cell, a 33kWh battery and tanks containing 6kg of hydrogen (4 tanks of 1,5 kg).
- Made in France:
- Master Van is produced in France, at Batilly plant.
- Electric and hydrogen integration is realized by PVI, a Renault Group subsidiary in Gretz-Armainvilliers.
- e-motor is produced at Cleon plant.
- Fuel cell assembly will begin at Flins plant by the end of the year.
- The hydrogen tanks will be sourced in France, from Faurecia.
Hydrogen Refueling Station prototype
- HYVIA’s Hydrogen Refueling Station allows fast fueling time: 5 minutes, as simple as thermic, to maximize vehicle availability.
- The way this station operate is simple:
- Hydrogen supplied will either be generated on-site using water electrolysis or supplied in bulk using gaseous tube trailers.
- The system compresses H2 into storage, before dispensing it into the vehicle when needed.
And it’s all about safety: our systems are designed to meet all regulations and best practices.
- HYVIA’s Hydrogen Refuelling Stations will be available to purchase, lease or rent.
- They will be assembled in France, at Flins factory.
Unique and complete HYVIA ecosystem
These prototypes are a first illustration of the HYVIA ecosystem including green hydrogen production (electrolyzers) and distribution (Hydrogen refuelling Station), with a range of fuel cell-powered light commercial vehicles (Van, Chassis Cab and Citybus), complementary to battery electric vehicles.
SOURCE: Renault Group