A new Automotive World report looks at the evolution of transportation and mobility in Israel.
Israel may not have a vehicle manufacturing industry, but it is fast becoming a source of future mobility tech. A number of future mobility programmes are under way in Israel, but one of the best known is New Mobility in Israel—a joint initiative involving Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to develop an electric autonomous ride-sharing service for the Israeli market.
With one in ten start-ups dedicated to automotive, and others developing ideas that apply across several sectors, a growing number of automakers and suppliers are establishing innovation hubs and labs in Israel, including most recently the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Ford.
‘Special Report: The future of mobility in Israel’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/research/special-report-the-future-of-mobility-in-israel/) is available to download now from the research section of AutomotiveWorld.com, and features exclusive insight from stakeholders involved in the development of the country’s next-generation transportation and mobility.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Israel is becoming a hotspot for future mobility technologies
- Automakers eye Israel’s transition from start-up to high-tech nation
- Israel’s auto industry is MADE for smart mobility
- Israel shows mobility sector how to nurture new talent
- New Mobility in Israel aims to build a template for global MaaS adoption
- Beyond Better Place: Israel gears up for EV offensive 2.0
- Israel’s booming connected vehicle scene attracts innovators of all kinds
- Via comes full circle with shared mobility services in Tel Aviv
- From estimation to analytics, Israeli initiative rethinks transport planning
- Israel’s five lessons for potential mobility start-ups
‘Special Report: The future of mobility in Israel’ provides insight from a range of automotive industry stakeholders, including:
- Boston Consulting Group
- Maniv Mobility
- Renault-Nissan Alliance
- Roland Berger
- Tactile Mobility
Automotive World subscribers can access the report by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/research/special-report-the-future-of-mobility-in-israel/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/