Nissan Group announced today total U.S. sales for February 2014 of 115,360 units, an increase of 15.8 percent compared to last year.
|February 2014||February 2013||% Change|
|Nissan Group Total sales (units)||115,360||99,636||+15.8|
|Nissan Division February sales||105,631||90,489||+16.7|
|Infiniti February sales*||9,729||9,147||+6.4|
Nissan Division highlights:
- Nissan set a February record with 105,631 deliveries, an increase of 16.7 percent over the prior year. This marks a monthly record for Nissan division in 11 of the last 12 months.
- Rogue crossover sales also set a February record up 72.6 percent with 17,197 deliveries in the month. February marked the third full month of sales for the all-new 2014 Rogue, which is now being built at Nissan’s Smyrna, Tenn. assembly plant.
- Sales of the all-electric Nissan LEAF set a February record, increasing 118.2 percent to 1,425.
- Nissan Altima sales totaled 30,849 units in February, an increase of 11.3 percent.
- Sales of the Nissan Frontier pickup rose 111.7 percent to 5,791 units.
- Nissan Juke sales set an any-month record at 5,197, up 83.7 percent.
- Sentra sales were up 22.7 percent to 12,339 vehicles.
*Infiniti sales total included for reference. For more information on Infiniti’s February sales performance, please visit InfinitiNews.com.