Jim Nardulli, Senior Vice President of Automotive OEM Sales, NNG, has been confirmed as a speaker in the Software & Apps discussion at Automotive World’s Megatrends USA ’14, which takes place in Michigan on 18 March 2014.
Jim Nardulli joined the NNG (former Nav N Go) team in October 2008 where he focuses on building the business, directing the activities of a globally distributed sales team, and helping to define NNG’s market strategies.
As co-founder and CEO of GetLisa Wireless Services in 2000, Jim was one of the pioneers in realising the paradigm changing potential of location technologies. The firm’s first product, GlobalDining.com, was among the world’s first Location Based Services, utilising proprietary database technology and user generated content together with early LBS technologies in a manner that presaged today’s much hyped “Web 2.0”
Organised by Automotive World, Megatrends USA ’14 is a one-day, three-stream conference focusing on Fuel Economy & Emissions Reduction, eMobility and Connected Car technology.
Jim Nardulli will be presenting in the Software & Apps discussion of the Connected Car Stream.
Other speakers confirmed to date include:
- John Waraniak, Vice President of Vehicle Technology, Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- Mike Tinskey, Director of Global Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- John Traynor, Senior Vice President – Products, Bsquare
- Andy Gryc, Senior Automotive Product Marketing Manager, QNX Software Systems
- Richard Wallace (Moderator), Director, Transportation Systems Analysis, Center for Automotive Research
To register for this event, please go to http://megatrendsusa.automotiveworld.com/register/
For further details on this event, please contact the event manager, Laura Knight: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 292 070 9318