- HD Truck Pune takes place on November 28, 2017 @ The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, India
- Opening panel debate featuring AMW Motors, Tata Motors, MAN Trucks and Cummins
- 20 speakers from OEMs, suppliers and other industry stakeholders
- FREE TICKETS for Automotive World site license holders and vehicle manufacturer employees
Automotive Megatrends is delighted to return to Pune for the 2017 edition of HD Truck Pune, the conference which brings together the stakeholders responsible for the evolution of India’s commercial vehicle industry. Great speakers, cutting-edge topics and fantastic networking opportunities will make this an unmissable event.
HD Truck Pune will open with a keynote address from Umesh Madhyan, National Head – Infrastructure & Logistics, Hindustan Coca-Cola. Umesh will set the scene from the perspective of a major FMCG company.
Our morning panel discussion will focus on ‘India’s commercial vehicle industry – the next ten years’ featuring:
- Ramasubramanian, President, AMW Motors
- Joerg Mommertz, Chairman & Managing Director, MAN Trucks
- K. Jindal, Vice President, Tata Motors
- Jayeeta Lakhani, Marketing Director – Engine Business, Cummins
To understand the role of connectivity in the future of India’s commercial vehicle sector, the second high-level panel discussion of the day will focus on ‘The rise of the connected truck in India’. Moderated by Wilfried Aulbur, Managing Partner at Roland Berger, this debate will feature:
- Seetharaman Rajappan, Technical Leader, General Motors
- Luke Sequeira, Founder & CEO, Numadic
- Sourabh Jha, Business Leader, Connected Vehicles, KPIT
With an agenda focused on the CV sector’s future, HD Truck Pune also includes presentations on developments in powertrain technology and freight efficiency, featuring:
- Sanjay Sinha, CEO, Tata AutoComp Hendrickson
- Manoj Kusumba, General Manager, Head of Diesel Engine Development, AVL
- Dirk Wohltmann, Head of Engineering, WABCO India
- Selvaraji Muthu, General Manager (Design and Development), MAHLE Engine Components
- Ravi Bulusu, CEO, Enmovil Solutions
- Vishal Seth, Managing Partner, Arconic of India
- Brijesh Singh, Head of Marketing & Pricing, Commercial Vehicles – Spares, Tata Motors
- Jinal Shah, Manager – South Asia Operations, Power Systems Research
For more information and to obtain tickets for this unique conference, please go to: https://automotivemegatrends.com/hd-truck-pune
Note: Employees of vehicle manufacturers are eligible for FREE TICKETS to this conference. As an Automotive World site license holder you are eligible for FREE TICKETS to this conference.
*Automotive World is not responsible for the content of this news release.