Akebono Brake Industry will exhibit new brake solutions at the Japan Mobility Show 2023, which will be held at Tokyo Big Sight.
The highlights of Akebono’s booth this year include the NR22 Brake Caliper for the Nurburgring 24 Hour Endurance Race. The NR22 combines “function” and “design” for the full 24 hours of an extremely demanding race environment and has made the remarkable achievement of winning the world’s three most prestigious design awards.
In addition, as initiatives to reduce environmental impacts, Akebono will display brake pads that reduce CO2 emissions during the manufacturing process by 50% by eliminating certain processes, particularly those at high temperature. The booth will also feature brake pads that meet Euro 7 requirements by striving to develop technologies that reduce the volume of brake dust generated from friction materials while extending the product life of brake pads.
[Overview of Akebono’s Booth at the Japan Mobility Show 2023]
- General Admission: October 28th – November 5th
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
- Booth Number: West 4 Hall W4113
- “NR22 Brake Caliper” for Endurance Racing
- Brake pads that reduce CO2 Emissions by 50% (Reference Exhibit)
- Brake Pads that Correspond to Euro 7 (Reference Exhibit)
- Electric Brakes (Electromechanical Brake Caliper (Reference Exhibit) / “AWP (Akebono W-Piston) Brake Caliper” with Integrated Electric Parking Brake (Reference Exhibit) / 4 Pot Brake Caliper with integrated Electric Parking Brake / Floating Type Disc Brake Caliper with Integrated Electric Parking Brake for Small-to-Mid Sized Trucks)
- New 10 Pot Disc Brake Caliper for High Performance Car
- 10 Pot Disc Brake Caliper for High Performance Car
- 6 Pot Brake Caliper for the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC)