A new Automotive World report addresses the major changes facing the global truck industry.
Trucking is changing—fast; advances in propulsion technology, ever greater connectivity and new business models offer truck manufacturers and fleet buyers innovative ways of meeting increasingly stringent fuel economy and emissions regulations, as well as overcoming the challenges of operating in low and zero emission zones and in areas with noise restrictions.
This exclusive Automotive World special report looks at the significant changes that are shaping and changing the face of the truck industry, and presents exclusive industry insight, as well as a sector overview by Sam Abuelsamid of Navigant Research.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Electrification and automation will transform the future of trucking
- Daimler Trucks: gunning for tech leadership but gated by safety
- Facing disruptive truck tech, early-adopter fleets stand to benefit
- Urban delivery relies on electrified, automated and personalised experience
- Indian truck fleets need flexibility and quick decision making
- Truck hybridisation is an opportunity for suppliers
- From mines to motorways: Volvo taps AI expert for autonomous truck evolution
‘Special Report: What is the future of trucking?’ provides insight from a range of automotive industry stakeholders, including:
- Daimler Trucks North America
- Navigant Research
- XPO Logistics
Automotive World subscribers can access the report by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/research/special-report-what-is-the-future-of-trucking/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/