NSK Ltd. (NSK; Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President & CEO: Akitoshi Ichii) will exhibit at Auto Shanghai 2021, to be held at the National Convention & Exhibition Center from April 21-28, 2021.
The theme of this year’s Shanghai Motor Show is “EMBRACING CHANGE,” aiming to capitalize on DX – digital transformation to drive forward the evolution of the auto industry.
Along with 5G, AI, and IoT, the spread of electric vehicles is expected to accelerate in China in the future, and NSK will exhibit next-generation technologies it has refined based on its Four Core Technologies™ that contribute to the core functions of driving, steering, and braking while bringing comfort and joy to drivers and passengers alike.
Seamless Two-Speed eAxle Concept (Gen 2)
- Advanced, compact, lightweight eAxle system
- Integrates a compact high-speed motor made possible by NSK’s Traction Drive Speed Reducer and ultra-high speed electric motor bearings
- Two-speed design boosts vehicle range by approximately 7%
- Quiet, seamless shifting for improved ride comfort (achieved with non-contact torque sensor & electric shift actuator)
NSK Ultra-High-Speed Ball Bearing for EV Motors
- Featuring world’s first cage designed utilizing topology optimization
- Can operate at over 1.8 million dmN – the fastest EV motor bearing in the world
- Applies NSK’s advanced simulation technologies to maximize performance while ensuring ease of production
|Exhibition Name||Auto Shanghai 2021|
|Venue||National Exhibition and Convention Center|
|Dates||April 21-28, 2021|
|NSK Booth||Hall 1.2H, Booth 5BI071|