Monthly Briefing is Automotive World’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Automotive World’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘Monthly Briefing – September 2019’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-september-2019/) is available to download now from the Monthly Briefing section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The September edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Girish Wagh, President, Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors
- Alessandro Coda, CTO, European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
- Danny Shapiro, Senior Director Automotive, Nvidia
- Carla Bailo, President and CEO, Center for Automotive Research (CAR)
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager Sustainable Energy, General Motors
- Jürgen Olberding, Chief Operating Oﬃcer, DK Rus
Also in this issue:
- Israel – how the Silicon Wadi is becoming a future mobility hotspot
- Autonomous vehicle positioning tech – where are we?
- Is the auto industry doing enough about cyber security?
- A look inside the car factory of the future
- Diesel’s dirty image and the race to electriﬁcation
- What’s going on behind China’s truck market slowdown?
- Safety at the heart of smart truck tech
Automotive World subscribers can access the emagazine by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-september-2019/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/