Monthly Briefing is Automotive World’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Automotive World’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘Monthly Briefing – June 2019’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-june-2019/) is available to download now from the Monthly Briefing section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The June edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Jens Monsees, Vice President, Digital Strategy, BMW
- Richard Billyeald, Chief Technical Officer, Thatcham Research
- Sid Misra, Chief Executive, Perceptive Automata
- Jan Erik Solem, Chief Executive, Mapillary
- Peter Kürpick, Chief Platform Officer, HERE Technologies
- Clare Jones, Chief Commercial Officer, what3words
- Chris O’Connor, Chief Executive, Humanetics
- Gregory DuConge, Chief Executive, Vulog
- Chung-Anh Tran, Head of Autonomous Driving–Road Transport, Deutsche Bahn
Also in this issue:
- The FCA-Renault merger: a decent proposal?
- Are the world’s truck manufacturers ready for a new era of trucking?
- Automakers eye time and cost savings via 3D printing
- Can automaker infotainment systems rival Google and Apple’s platforms?
- Pressure mounts on automakers to tackle manufacturing overcapacity
- London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone—the first, but not the last
Automotive World subscribers can access the publication by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-june-2019/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/