CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Automotive World, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Michelle Andersen, Partner & Managing Director Detroit at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has been confirmed as an expert speaker for M:bility | Detroit.
Michelle will participate in the following panel discussion:
Mastering the map – the key to the autonomous car?
Autonomous driving is impossible without high-definition maps but, with a global road network that currently spans approximately 32 million kilometres (20 million miles), creating these maps and keeping them accurate will be a huge challenge.
- How are autonomous vehicle maps created and how will this process evolve?
- What challenges do we face in generating real-time, self-healing maps and how can they be overcome?
- Which sensors create the best data?
- How is that data integrated into a model of the world?
- What algorithms are best for choosing a route?
M:bility | Detroit is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event, which was formerly known as Connected Car, Autonomous Car and Powertrain Detroit, will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 350 delegates on 12-13 March 2019.
To find out more please visit https://www.automotiveworld.com/conferences/mbility-detroit/.
Automotive World contact:
+44 (0) 2921 286 515