Luxoft Holding, Inc (NYSE:LXFT), a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base, today announced it will participate in two industry conferences during the month of November in the Europe and the United States: TU-Automotive Europe in Stuttgart, Germany on November 2 – 3, 2015 and Internet of Things Expo in Santa Clara, California on November 3 – 5, 2015.
TU-Automotive Europe, 2015
TU-Automotive Europe (formerly Telematics Munich) is Europe’s largest conference and exhibition dedicated to the future of auto mobility. Luxoft will demonstrate its latest developments in the areas of automotive user experience (UX), Human Machine Interface (HMI) design, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous driving, and connectivity, including:
- Populus tool chain for quick and cost-efficient HMI design, HMI development and the deployment of automotive user interfaces for distributed embedded systems, that is optimized for a low memory footprint.
- AllView reference design platform for a connected car that integrates multiple screens, including: digital instrument clusters, center multifunction displays, smart devices and wearables, and enables situation-aware HMI.
- CVNAR computer vision and augmented reality software framework that augments drivers’ visual reality in real time, and works with head unit displays, digital instrument clusters, head-up displays and smart glasses.
Luxoft will be at booth #11 during the event. Please email Automotive@luxoft.com to meet with the team.
Internet of Things (IoT) Expo, 2015
The IoT Expo is the largest conference of technology professionals and organizations in North America. Luxoft will be speaking and demonstrating at the conference:
- Anders Brown, Managing Director of Luxoft’s IoT Practice will deliver a presentation titled, “Ushering in the Internet of Insights: Moving from ‘Things’ to ‘Decisions,’” on November 3 from 1:05 – 1:50 p.m. This presentation will share a viewpoint on how IoT technologies need to be applied not just for the sake of IoT – but for the sake of insights, and more importantly to challenge the industry to move from talking about “things” to talking about “decisions.”
- Brandon Schulz, Director of Luxoft’s IoT Retail Practice will deliver a presentation titled, “Transforming Brick and Mortar Retail through IoT,” on November 3 from 11:00 – 11:35 a.m. This presentation will explore the transformation of the retail customer experience within “brick and mortar” stores.
- Matthew Carlisle, Director within Luxoft’s IoT Practice will deliver a presentation focused on “Edge Intelligence” seeking to demonstrate how standard, open source “big data” technologies will continue to evolve and interact with IoT devices. The presentation is on November 4 beginning at 2:30 p.m.
In addition to the presentations, Michael Minkevich, Luxoft’s Vice President for Technology Services, will be interviewed by the Expo’s conference chair, Roger Struckhoff, on November 4 from 2:20 – 2:30 p.m. Luxoft is a Bronze Sponsor of the event and will be at booth #314.