PES SBU contributed 39% of the total revenue for the quarter, depicting a sequential growth of 2.8%.
- The traction areas for PES SBU continue to be Autonomous Driving, AUTOSAR, Conventional and Electric powertrain domains.
- We need to continue working on profitability improvement for PES. We have made investments for growth and will continue to do so for future growth.
- For CY2018, growth for this SBU would be driven by next-gen automotive technologies i.e. CASE (Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electric).
- In ePLM, most of the deal wins during the quarter are for implementation and support of PLM and ALM systems.
Thought Leadership (Engineering)
- KPIT was a gold sponsor for ELIV Congress, 2017, October 18-19, 2017 held at Bonn, Germany. KPIT with its strategic partner, MicroFuzzy showcased array of solutions on Autonomous Driving, AUTOSAR, Connected Vehicle, Diagnostics and electric Powertrain.
- KPIT hosted 3rd Diagnostics Future Trends Conference at Munich which acted as a platform for auto ecosystem and academia to discuss the best practices and future trends in Diagnostics space.
- KPIT participated at the ITS World Congress at Montreal (Oct 29-Nov 1, 2017) and delivered a thought provoking session on “Collaboration – The Recipe for Successful Smart Cities Transportation in India” and on “Traffic Demand Modelling”.
- KPIT participated in India Bike Week, the biggest biking event of India, 24-25th Nov 2017 in Goa and launched MaximusPro. The MaximusPro stall was rated among the top 5 stalls by NDTV Auto.
- KPIT participated at The India – Taiwan smart city summit held at Bengaluru from Nov 23-25 2017 and delivered a session on “ITS innovation for public transport in India.