Welcome to the latest issue of Monthly Briefing
The October edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Dr Frederik Zohm, Chief Technology Officer, MAN Truck & Bus
- Michael Breme, Head of Production and Plant Planning, Audi
- Brett Merritt, Vice President, On Highway, Engine Business, Cummins
- Michiel van Ratingen, Secretary General, Euro NCAP
- Drew McElroy, Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Transfix
Also in this issue:
- It’s D+ACES high for BMW’s future mobility strategy
- NAFTA’s vehicle market downspeeds as record sales yield to a new normal
- How are cities tackling the zero-emissions urban mobility challenge?
- The evolution of Europe’s auto industry
- Perspectives on the future of trucking
- Dieselgate continues…
- What’s next for Nikola Motors?
- Do flying taxis need more than blue sky thinking to take off?
We hope you enjoy this issue of Monthly Briefing, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World