Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The November edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Michael Hajesch, Chief Executive, Ionity
- Torsten Gollewski, Managing Director, ZF Zukunft Ventures
- Mary Gustanski, Chief Technology Officer, Delphi
- Johan Herrlin, Chief Executive, Ito World
- Richard Billyeald, Chief Technical Officer, Thatcham Research
- Masayuki Ishizaki, Chief Executive, Ascent Robotics
- Allen Ko, Chairman, KYMCO
- Dillon Twombly, Chief Revenue Officer, Via
Also in this issue:
- NAFTA becomes USMCA
- 2018 Paris Motor Show
- 5G and the autonomous car
- After oil, is data the auto industry’s new addiction?
- What needs to happen to get drivers into EVs?
- Autonomous trucking
- Has Tokyo’s high-tech reputation become lost in transit?
We hope you enjoy this issue of Monthly Briefing, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World