Welcome to the latest issue of Monthly Briefing
The June edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Jens Monsees, Vice President, Digital Strategy, BMW
- Richard Billyeald, Chief Technical Officer, Thatcham Research
- Sid Misra, Chief Executive, Perceptive Automata
- Jan Erik Solem, Chief Executive, Mapillary
- Peter Kürpick, Chief Platform Officer, HERE Technologies
- Clare Jones, Chief Commercial Officer, what3words
- Chris O’Connor, Chief Executive, Humanetics
- Gregory DuConge, Chief Executive, Vulog
- Chung-Anh Tran, Head of Autonomous Driving–Road Transport, Deutsche Bahn
Also in this issue:
- The FCA-Renault merger: a decent proposal?
- Are the world’s truck manufacturers ready for a new era of trucking?
- Automakers eye time and cost savings via 3D printing
- Can automaker infotainment systems rival Google and Apple’s platforms?
- Pressure mounts on automakers to tackle manufacturing overcapacity
- London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone—the first, but not the last
We hope you enjoy this issue of Monthly Briefing, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com
Editor, Automotive World