CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Automotive World, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Khalid Ahmed, a Data Scientist at Ford Motor Company, has been confirmed as an expert speaker for M:bility | Detroit.
Khalid will participate in the following panel discussion:
Is automotive data the new oil?
Data looks set to become the engine that drives the future of mobility. According to a recent study, data-enabled monetization opportunities could generate as much as US$750bn in value by 2030. The race is now on to capture that value.
- What role will data play in the future of mobility?
- How will vehicle data be collected, processed and stored?
- Will self-driving vehicles signal the end of consumer privacy?
- Could cybercrime kill the autonomous car?
- How can stakeholders generate value from vehicle data?
M:bility | Detroit is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event, which was formerly known as Connected Car, Autonomous Car and Powertrain Detroit, will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 350 delegates on 12-13 March 2019.
To find out more please visit https://www.automotiveworld.com/conferences/mbility-detroit/.
Automotive World contact:
+44 (0) 2921 286 515