Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The July edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Patrick Dean, Chief Engineer, Kenworth
- Josh Switkes, Chief Executive, Peloton Technology
- Clare Jones, Chief Commercial Officer, what3words
- John Juriga, Director of Powertrain, Hyundai-Kia America
- Matthias Zink, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive OEM, Schaeffler
- Alessandro Coda, Chief Technology Officer, European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
- Richard Saady, Technical Business Manager, Ricardo
- Drew McElroy, Chief Executive, Transfix
Also in this issue:
- The evolution of mobility in New York City
- Autonomous vehicles and the human-machine interface
- Where next for platooning technology?
- Is the auto industry doing enough to combat driver distraction?
- Is the auto industry ready to ditch the gasoline engine?
- Scania’s NXT – the future of mobility?
- Why automakers could generate greater profits outside the auto industry
We hope you enjoy this issue of Monthly Briefing, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com
Editor, Automotive World