Welcome to the latest issue of Monthly Briefing
The August edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Patrick Vergelas, Head of Renault Mobility Services
- Hideki Hada, Executive Engineer, Active Safety, Toyota Motor North America
- Chen Mo, Chief Executive, TuSimple
- Benoit Jacob, Vice President of Design, Byton
- James Taylor, Managing Director UK, Share Now
- Patrick Dean, Chief Engineer, Kenworth
- Stefan Seltz- Axmacher, Chief Executive and Co-Founder, Starsky Robotics
- Alexander Kirn, Chief Executive, Invers
- Sam Abuelsamid, Principal Analyst, Navigant Research
- Alastair Shooter, Global Head of Transport, DHL Supply Chain
Also in this issue:
- Shanghai’s licence plate law is determining automaker strategy
- Fuel suppliers prepare for the end of gasoline
- Will future mobility be an urban legend outside of the city?
- Could shared mobility leapfrog private ownership in India?
- How are automakers using robots in factories?
- London wants to make the private car a thing of the past
- Could cyber threats kill the autonomous vehicle?
- Engine makers need diverse solutions for next-generation trucks
- Humans will remain essential for vehicle manufacturing
- Can hydrogen fuel cells compete with diesel in trucking?
We hope you enjoy this issue of Monthly Briefing, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com
Editor, Automotive World