For those with furry, four-legged family members, Chrysler brand is calling out pet-friendly features of the redesigned 2021 Chrysler Pacifica just in time for National Pet Day on April 11.
The Chrysler Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last five years, is no stranger to garnering a “paws up” from the pet set. Last year, Pacifica was named to Autotrader’s list of the 10 Best Cars for Dog Lovers, one of the 145 honors and industry accolades the Pacifica has earned since its introduction as a minivan.
Chrysler Pacifica offers the rare subject that both cats and dogs can agree on, earning “meows” and “woofs-woofs” alike by delivering great comfort and safety features that also provide pet parents with peace of mind. The top five pet-friendly features of the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica include:
- FamCAM interior camera: New for the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica, the FamCAM interior camera allows those in the front to view occupants in the rear and even zoom in, perfect not just for monitoring kiddies, but also precocious pets
- Stow ‘n Go seating: Second- and third-row seats fold flat into the floor, providing a large space for pet kennels or for pets to stretch their legs when the vehicle is parked
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins: Easily store pet food or accessories in the second row under the floor and out of sight
- Stow ‘n Vac: Make pet messes disappear from the Pacifica’s interior by quickly picking it up with the available Stow ‘n Vac system
- Hands-free sliding doors/liftgate: When hands are full with pets and their stuff and the keys are in your pocket, hands-free access to the Pacifica is as simple as a kick under the door or liftgate