View the webinar recording:
Download the slides:
- Will future EVs use only expensive materials? by Jonas Adolfsson, Car Body Design Expert, SSAB
As the automotive industry prepares for the inevitability of powertrain electrification, all stakeholders are examining how their role in the industry will evolve. Whether hybrid, plug-in hybrid, fuel cell or battery electric vehicle (BEV), supply chains and material sourcing will need to change accordingly.
This free 60-minute webinar presented by SSAB discusses the impact of electrification on body-in-white (BIW) material selection, answering questions such as:
- What role do advanced lightweight materials play in vehicle emissions?
- How can materials affect BIW stiffness in BEVs?
- What is a good material for battery protection?
- And will the EVs of the future only use expensive materials?