September 27, 2018 – 10am (Detroit) | 4pm (Stuttgart) | 7:30pm (New Delhi)
If you can’t attend the session live please register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the session when it’s finished.
In this 60-minute webinar, Stephen Jones, Principal Product Manager, Systems Engineering at AVL, will outline how the company’s unique development methodologies and tools are applied for the development & testing of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) features that improve energy efficiency. Key topics of discussion will include:
- Predictive Energy Management & the Connected Powertrain – leveraging data from ADAS sensors & V2X
- Predictive & Adaptive Cruise Control – reducing CV energy consumption during inclines and despite traffic
- Traffic Light & Bus Stop Assistant – improved energy consumption in urban environments
- Energy-efficient Co-operative Adaptive Cruise Control – an increasingly holistic approach for the future
- Platooning CV – computational fluid dynamics that lead to more intelligent control software