View the webinar recording:
Download the slides:
- Managing and securing automotive software: a shared responsibility by Jeff Luszcz, VP of Product Management, Flexera and William (Bill) Weinberg, Principal Consultant and Partner, Open Source Sense
Jeff Luszcz, VP of Product Management at Flexera and William (Bill) Weinberg, Principal Consultant and Partner at Open Source Sense, discuss a number of challenges faced by passenger car OEMs and their suppliers in establishing the provenance and ensuring the security of code in modern automotive systems, ranging from IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) to fully autonomous vehicles.
Key topics include:
- Identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in open source automotive software;
- Protecting OEM and Tier I/II IP, and ensuring licensing compliance in the automotive supply chain;
- Integrating and managing tens of millions of lines of open source project code in safety-critical contexts;
- Building bridges from OEMs to open source communities.