View the webinar recording:
Download the slides:
- [Download not found] by Guillaume Saint, Global Head of Automotive and Mobility and Rolf Kullen, Director of Mobility at Kantar
We all know that the great cities of the world are energising and challenging places to live. But mobility—how people travel to, across and within the city landscape—is an issue. Congestion, air pollution, accelerating urbanisation, shifting working patterns and new growth models are all forces which will affect the future of mobility. We need to understand these better.
Join us on Monday 4 November at 3pm GMT for a 60-minute webinar during which Guillaume Saint, Global Head of Automotive and Mobility and Rolf Kullen, Director of Mobility at Kantar, will share some key insights from Kantar’s recent global study, Mobility Futures.
Kantar’s analysis involved talking to 20,000 people across 31 cities to look at behavioural change over the past two years and people’s intentions for the coming five.
This webinar will help automotive and mobility players, as well as local authorities, to prepare for tomorrow’s transportation needs by considering:
- Which moments are key to influencing people’s travel behaviour
- How apps and new technologies can benefit mobility
- The business opportunities arising from the progressive shift from ownership to usage
- How to develop successful strategies to prepare for the future of transportation