View the webinar recording:
Download the slides:
- How to build a software foundation for next-gen connected cars by Aravind Ratnam, Head of Connected Vehicle Products, Wind River
As vehicles become more connected and intelligent, they must connect and communicate not only within their own complex vehicle systems but also with the world around them.
In this free 60-minute webinar, Aravind Ratnam, Head of Connected Vehicle Products at Wind River examines the intricacies of the next generation of connected cars, including technologies to ensure safety and other key challenges.
The session investigates:
- The parallels between automotive and other mission-critical systems as they pertain to safety and security needs
- The growth of compute power and multiple types of computing within the ‘connected cockpit’
- How technology approaches such as consolidation and virtualisation will help the automotive industry advance and move towards greater cost efficiencies and enhanced safety
- How open standards (such as AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform and AGL) accelerate and influence the evolution of automotive software