September 26, 2018 – 10am (Detroit) | 4pm (Stuttgart) | 7:30pm (New Delhi)
If you can’t attend the session live please register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the session when it’s finished.
What is the meaning and the utility of software architecture? And what does that have to do with collaboration? According to the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, “Software architecture is the conceptual glue that holds every phase of the project together for its many stakeholders.” Software and system architecture evolves even if no one explicitly cares.
In this webinar, Dr Joachim Schlosser, Senior Manager at Elektrobit will cover the following topics:
- Dysfunctional architecture work
- Maturity model centric system engineering
- How to influence product quality by architecture
- How certain processes can help to improve quality
- Software architect as systems engineer
- Principles of useful software architecture
- Implications for project leaders, department heads, software architects