Michael Römer is a Senior Partner with A.T. Kearney. He is part of the global digital leadership team and leading the Digital Transformation Practice in EMEA. Michael is also co-founder and leader of the A.T. Kearney Lab. He works on accounts in the consumer retail industry and the automotive industry where he has a key account management role. His functional focus includes sales and marketing, supply chain management, and information management.
Michael‘s project focus includes:
- Digital strategy, digital products / services–foresight to develop a holistic, cross-value chain and cross-enterprise approach to formulating digital strategy and business models.
- IoT / smart home strategy and business model development
- IoT / telematic strategy developed for a global automotive supplier
- Digital organisation setup and business model transformation mainly around marketing and sales
- Digital lab setup and funding of startups – operating models for innovating, developing, and maintaining digital initiatives in today’s organisations.
- A.T. Kearney Digital Lab execution around analytics and customer experience
Connect with Michael Römer on LinkedIn.