The connected car is far from exclusive to the OEMs. Traditional and non-traditional players are desperate to get involved. The question for all parties is how to monetise the connected car and all it has to offer.
From Tier 1 suppliers, via the telco perspective to HMI and software developers and the OEMs themselves, this exclusive Automotive World report provides top-level insight from a range of key connected car stakeholders.
In this report:
- The auto industry must get connected to fend off marginalisation
- Make it safe, make it profitable: the writing’s on the wall for the connected car
- Navigation – good for connectivity, essential for autonomy
- Keeping connected cars connected through Cloud optimisation
- From connected cars to connected services
- The cockpit at the heart of the car of the future
- HMI 2.0 takes driver assistance to the next level
- Connectivity, the key to the future of the auto industry
- Cross-platform standardisation for future-proof connectivity
- Monetising the connected car – the telco perspective