Safety technology for commercial vehicles has made significant advances in recent years, from ‘nice to have’ technology to essential equipment. From passive to active, fleets are investing in technology which eliminates low speed crashes and reduces the impact of high speed collisions.
This exclusive Automotive World report includes insight from leading CV safety stakeholders including OEMs, suppliers, analysts and safety advocates.
In this report:
- Mandated or not, truck industry must lead ADAS adoption
- Active and passive protection: a beautiful combination, says Volvo Trucks
- Candid camera: the role of video monitoring in CV safety
- Interview: Josh Switkes, Chief Executive, Peloton Technology
- Truck safety starts and ends in the loading bay
- Advances in trailer tech make for stable CVs
- Electronic sensors – the way to safer CVs?
- Active tech is ‘essential’ for truck safety, says Daimler
- Safe and secure – fleets reap rewards of trailer telematics
- Fleet safety – it’s a cultural thing