Having completed its turnaround ahead of schedule, the newly renamed PSA Group’s current business plan, ‘Push to Pass’, includes targets of a 6% operating margin by 2021 and 25% revenue growth from 2015. In support of these targets, the company plans to launch 34 new models from 2016 to 2021 and to launch one new car, per region, per brand and per year.
This Automotive World report examines the details of this plan, its impact on the Peugeot, Citroen and DS brands, and how, combined with with recovering demand in the company’s traditional core markets and growth in China, the OEM could see output increase by 28% by the end of the forecast period.
Table of contents:
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Product development and group strategy
- Chapter 2: Sales
- Chapter 3: Production outlook
- Streamlining and breakeven reduction
- Appendix (Excel)
- PSA production by brand (2011-2015)
- PSA production forecasts by brand (2016-2020)