Whatever happens to what Donald Trump calls “the worst trade deal maybe ever signed…”, each NAFTA country has a strong light vehicle market: In 2016, all three NAFTA markets – Canada, Mexico and the USA – reported increases, with the region up a 7th successive year, peaking at over 21 million units.
This exclusive Automotive World report looks at the prospects for the light vehicle and heavy CV markets in NAFTA in the period to 2021.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent light vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Market shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: Outlook for LV demand
- Chapter 6: NAFTA’s medium and heavy CV sector – the Class 4-8 market
- Chapter 7: Outlook for Class 4-8 demand