2030 – the new 2020?
The automotive industry is entering a 15-year period of societal and industrial development more rapid than ever before.
For so long a convenient, vague, far-away target, 2020 is suddenly just around the corner, so it is to the world of 2030 that we now look for the next round of change.
But how different will that world be? And what role will the automotive industry play in that world?
This exclusive Automotive World report offers a glimpse into the world of 2030, and is made up of interviews with and contributions from automotive industry insiders, consultants and futurists:
- McKinsey & Company: Hans-Werner Kaas and Russell Hensley
- Frost & Sullivan: Sarwant Singh
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants: Dr. Wolfgang Bernhart, Marc Winterhoff and Markus Baum
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors: Dominque Taffin
- World Future Society: Amy Zalman
- Intelligent Energy: James Batchelor
- Jim Carroll, futurist