Menacing Movie-Inspired Tacoma Hits the SEMA Show in Las Vegas
Here’s a Toyota truck made for movie fans. Using the all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma that went on sale in September, Toyota re-created the famous 4X4 from the Back to the Future franchise to delight the fans at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
To make the 2016 Tacoma look like a modern-day version of the classic from the movie, a number of modifications were made:
- Custom 1985 Toyota Truck Exterior Paint
- Off-road Suspension
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Wheels
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Custom front and rear Tubular Bumpers
- Custom Light Bar
- KC HiLites Gravity LED G46
- KC HiLites Daylighter Gravity LED
- Custom “D-4S” Fuel Injection Badging
- Custom Tailgate with Iconic “TOYOTA” Logo
- Custom Vintage Headlight and Taillight Design
- Mud Flaps 1985 Toyota Truck
The Back to the Future-inspired Tacoma can be seen November 3-6, 2015, in the Toyota display booth (#24700) located in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at the 2015 SEMA Show.