Automotive World has published a new report, ‘Special report: Europe’s auto industry’ which looks at the European vehicle market from an industry stakeholder perspective.
The European automotive industry is in good shape; however, considerable changes in emissions legislation are leading to a major rethink in propulsion technology; manufacturers are also preparing for additional safety requirements, new business models, changing manufacturing strategies, changing markets and the need for innovation. It may be in good shape, but Europe’s automotive industry is also in a state of flux.
In this Automotive World special report, car and truck OEMs, suppliers and other organisations operating in Europe’s automotive industry discuss some of the key challenges they face in the region, and the opportunities these present.
‘Special report: Europe’s auto industry’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/research/special-report-europes-auto-industry) is available to download now from the research section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
In this report:
- Brexit, EVs and emissions – key trends facing Europe’s LV market
- Strong European market is tainted with uncertainty, says Scania
- Tier 1s in search of talent to avoid European worker shortage
- European regulators must promote innovation, urges industry body
- EU regulations accelerate EV development, says Nissan
- Euro NCAP steers OEMs in the direction of advanced safety
- Russian LV sales rebound as Europe’s problem child grows up
- OEMs need clarity on European emissions standards, says Mazda
- Testing times for European trucking
- Europe’s auto industry and the rise of the ‘passenger economy’
‘Special report: Europe’s auto industry’ (URL HERE) features exclusive interviews with and contributions from:
- Axel Schmidt, Global Lead Automotive, Accenture
- Falk Frey, Senior Vice President, Moody’s
- Ponz Pandikuthira, VP Product Planning, Nissan Europe
- Martijn ten Brink, Vice President Sales, Mazda Europe
- Christian Levin, Executive Vice President and Head of Sales & Marketing, Scania
- Jonas Nilsson, President, Europe, IAC
- Sigrid de Vries, Secretary General, CLEPA
- Michiel van Ratingen, Secretary General, Euro NCAP
- Gernot Hasenbichler, Product Manager, AVL Commercial Vehicles
Automotive World subscribers can access the report by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/research/special-report-europes-auto-industry
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/*Automotive World is not responsible for the content of this news release.