Groupe Renault announces the appointment of Olivier Murguet as Executive Vice-President of the new Sales & Regions Division.
He will report to Thierry Bolloré, Chief Operating Officer and will become a member of Groupe Renault’s Executive Committee (CEG).
He will be replaced in his position as SVP, Chairman of the Americas Region by Luiz Pedrucci, currently CEO Renault do Brasil.
The newly created Sales & Regions division will consist of:
- The 5 regions in which the Group operates: Europe, Eurasia, Americas, Africa-Middle East India, Asia-Pacific.
- The key activities related to the Group’s commercial performance, namely:
- worldwide sales of electric vehicles, commercial vehicles, used vehicles, corporate fleets and new mobility services, Sales forecasting and programming,
- products and after-sales services,
- distribution network and performance management.
“To increase the efficiency of our commercial operations and make them more profitable, Groupe Renault is setting up this new Sales & Regions Division. I have every confidence in Olivier Murguet. His knowledge of Groupe Renault and his international experience will be essential to fuel our global growth and thus contribute to achieve the objectives of the Drive the future plan by 2022.” said Thierry Bolloré, Chief Operating Officer Groupe Renault.
This organization will be effective from November 1, 2018.
SOURCE: Groupe Renault