Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. held its 124th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders today at the company’s global headquarters here. The meeting was attended by 492 shareholders and ran for 1 hour and 46 minutes.
At the meeting, shareholders approved the company’s proposal to distribute surplus and elect ten directors due to the expiration of terms of all directors.
Shareholders did not approve a shareholder proposal to distribute surplus (appropriation of profits for the 124th fiscal year).
14 shareholders spoke, with the main topics listed below:
- Approach to lawsuit filed by Carlos Ghosn
- Forecast for completion of new Alliance agreement
- Basis of director and management compensation
- Japanese government financial support for semiconductor development
- Development status of autonomous driving technology
- Management assessment of instability in governance and reduced share price
- Development status of electric vehicles
- Sustainable business structure to address geopolitical risks
- Public broadcast of shareholder meeting Q&A session