Monthly Briefing is Automotive World’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Automotive World’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘Monthly Briefing – July 2019’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-july-2019/) is available to download now from the Monthly Briefing section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The July edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Patrick Dean, Chief Engineer, Kenworth
- Josh Switkes, Chief Executive, Peloton Technology
- Clare Jones, Chief Commercial Officer, what3words
- John Juriga, Director of Powertrain, Hyundai-Kia America
- Matthias Zink, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive OEM, Schaeffler
- Alessandro Coda, Chief Technology Officer, European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
- Richard Saady, Technical Business Manager, Ricardo
- Drew McElroy, Chief Executive, Transfix
Also in this issue:
- The evolution of mobility in New York City
- Autonomous vehicles and the human-machine interface
- Where next for platooning technology?
- Is the auto industry doing enough to combat driver distraction?
- Is the auto industry ready to ditch the gasoline engine?
- Scania’s NXT – the future of mobility?
- Why automakers could generate greater profits outside the auto industry
Automotive World subscribers can access the publication by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-july-2019/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/