Meredith Guerriero, Global Head of Automotive, Google, has been confirmed as a speaker in the closing keynote speech at Automotive World‘s Megatrends USA ’14, which takes place at 5pm in Michigan on 18 March 2014.
Meredith Guerriero has 11 years of digital experience with fortune 500 advertisers across search, display, video and mobile and currently leads Google’s automotive vertical globally. Her team is responsible for selling and delivering strategic planning, operational scale and industry expertise for Google’s clients across the Americas, APAC, NACE & SEEMEA.
Prior to joining the global team, Meredith led Google’s automotive sales and operations for the US east coast with a focus on European imports and the luxury category. Before moving to NYC, she spent three years in Google’s Detroit office dedicated to the Chrysler and Volkswagen brands.
Meredith brings a wealth of experience from the agency and publisher sides of the business and has worked with various industries including finance, education, healthcare and telecommunications.
Organised by Automotive World, Megatrends USA ’14 is a one-day, three-stream conference focusing on Connected Car Technology, Fuel Economy & Emissions Reduction and eMobility.
Meredith’s keynote, entitled “Google & the digital future of the auto industry”, will be the closing keynote of the event and will be followed by a Q&A session.
Other speakers confirmed to date include:
- Mike Tinskey, Director of Global Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- Matt Jones, VP – Genivi and Senior Technical Specialist, Infotainment – Jaguar Land Rover
- John Waraniak, Vice President of Vehicle Technology, Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- Joel Hoffmann, Automotive Strategist, Intel
- Andy Gryc, Senior Automotive Product Marketing Manager, QNX Software Systems
- Jim Nardulli, Senior VP – Automotive OEM Sales, NNG
- Kyle Walworth, Vice President of Automotive Solutions and Strategy, Syphony Teleca
- John German, Senior Fellow, International Council for Clean Transportation
To register for this event, please go to http://megatrendsusa.automotiveworld.com/register/
For further details on this event, please contact the event manager, Amanda James: email@example.com / +44 (0) 292 070 9318
Download your free copy of Automotive World’s Megatrends magazine today. This quarterly publication covers a range of forward-looking automotive and commercial vehicle topics, from concept through to aftersales.*Automotive World is not responsible for the content of this news release.