Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total March sales of 31,991 vehicles, an increase of 104.2 percent compared to March 2020. Year-to-date sales totaled 83,258 vehicles; an increase of 23 percent compared to the same time last year. With 26 selling days in March, compared to 25 the year prior, the company posted an increase of 96.4 percent on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis.
CPO sales totaled 7,834 vehicles in March, an increase of 74 percent compared to March 2020, and achieved an all-time record high.
- Sales of the CX-30 achieved its best month ever with 5,960 vehicles sold.
- Sales of the CX-5 achieved its best March ever with15,080 vehicles sold.
- Sales of the CX-9 achieved its best month ever with 3,537 vehicles sold.
- Sales of the MX-5 achieved its second-best March since 2008 with 1,371 vehicles sold.
- CPO sales achieved an all-time record high with 7,834 vehicles sold.
Mazda Motor de Mexico (MMdM) reported March sales of 4,720 vehicles, an increase of 37.5 percent compared to March last year. Year-to-date sales decreased 1.5 percent, with 12,729 vehicles sold.