Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of its electric three-wheeler Mahindra Treo in Maharashtra at ₹2.09 Lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) post FAME-II, state and early bird subsidies. The Mahindra Treo is the No.1** electric 3-wheeler auto in India with a 67% market share**. The Mahindra Treo can save an owner up to ₹2,00,000.00 in 5 years*. It offers best-in-industry performance, with the highest power of 8 kW and best-in-industry slope climbing ability of 12.7 degree.
The Treo is available with a low-down payment scheme of just ₹41,500.00 from Mahindra Finance and low interest rate scheme of only 10.8% from State Bank of India. A customer can also avail the attractive exchange bonus of ₹7,500.00 on the Mahindra Treo.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited said, “Maharashtra with its EV friendly policy has already taken the lead in electric mobility. With the launch of Mahindra Treo today, I am certain that we will help transform Maharashtra’s last mile commute to a noise and pollution free ride. India’s No.1** selling electric auto, Treo, will also enhance livelihoods with up to ₹2,00,000.00 savings in 5 years.”
Mahindra Treo highlights
India’s largest selling electric Li-ion three-wheeler platform
- More than 13,000 electric three-wheelers sold since launch
- NEMO Mobility platform helps to remotely monitor vehicle range, geo-fence, track speed, location, and a lot more.
Higher Savings of up to ₹ 2,00,000.00*
- Treo offers savings of ₹ 2, 00,000.00* in fuel cost in 5 years Vs CNG (₹ 63.9/kg, prevailing rate as of Dec’21)
- The maintenance cost of Mahindra Treo is only 50 paise/km
- The lithium-ion battery requires zero-maintenance and offers more than 1,50,000+ km of hassle-free running
- Highest power of 8 kW and highest torque of 42 Nm.
- The Treo’s ability to climb inclines with ease is second to none with a gradeeability of 12.7 degree
- Useable driving range of 130 km/charge ensures additional trips in a day and thereby more earnings
- Lithium-ion technology: The Mahindra Treo is powered by an advanced lithium-ion battery pack that is IP65-rated, and ensures highest dust and water protection
- Direct Drive transmission: It comes with a Direct Drive transmission, and is gearless, clutch-less and vibration-free making the drive very comfortable and fatigue-free
- Ease of charging: Mahindra Treo can be charged anywhere through a 16 A socket using the onboard portable charger
- Reliable IP67 rated motor: Gives enhanced protection from dust and water entry
- Rust free body panels: Modular rust-free Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) panels for easy cleaning
Superior Space & Comfort
- Best-in-segment wheelbase: With the longest wheelbase of 2073 mm, the Mahindra Treo offers segment-best comfort with more leg room and easy entry and exit for all age groups
- Enhanced safety: Mahindra Treo offers side doors making the ride much safer
Excellent Warranty & Aftersales
- Standard warranty: Mahindra Treo comes with a standard warranty of 3 years/80,000 km along with the option of extended warranty of 5 years/1,00,000 km
- Ease of service: India’s largest service network, for electric three-wheelers, with approximately 300 outlets