AW Monthly is Automotive World’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Automotive World’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘AW Monthly July 2018’ (https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-emagazine/aw-monthly-july-2018/) is available to download now from the Magazine section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The July edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Roberto Cortes, Chief Executive, MAN Latin America
- Håkan Agnevall, President, Volvo Buses
- Yukontorn Wisadkosin, President, Ford ASEAN
- Luciano Biondo, Chief Executive, Toyota Motor Manufacturing France (TMMF)
- Faye Francy, Executive Director, Auto-ISAC
- Holger Weiss, Chief Executive, Autolabs
- Matthew Avery, Head of Research, Thatcham Research
- Neeraj Kanwar, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Apollo Tyres
- Pontus Stenberg, Vice President, Products and Technologies, Nokian Tyres
Also in this issue:
- Electric and autonomous trucks & buses
- Advances in 3D printing
- Impact of smart mobility on companies and cities
- Trade wars begin to bite
- Truck safety
- What future for the combustion engine?
- Autonomous vehicle testing
Automotive World subscribers can access the report by following this link: https://www.automotiveworld.com/monthly-emagazine/aw-monthly-july-2018/
For more information about Automotive World subscriptions, please head to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/subscribe/