New Corvette, Gen Six Camaro parts featured with new LT4, ZZ6 crate engines
The all-new 2016 Chevrolet Performance catalog is the official resource for enthusiasts seeking to take their Chevy to higher levels of performance and style, with parts designed, engineered and tested by Chevrolet.
Released today at the SEMA Show, the latest catalog features an expanded lineup of performance and appearance parts for the newest Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as new crate engines, transmission kits and other performance parts for hot rod builders.
“For nearly 50 years, Chevrolet Performance has fueled the passion of enthusiasts and led the industry with innovative crate engines engineered to deliver power, durability and efficiency,” said Jim Campbell, Chevrolet U.S. vice president of Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “From the original Small Block and Big Block engines to the LS and new LT engines, we have never stopped innovating. 2016 brings new and improved products designed to offer the engines, parts and accessories enthusiasts need to build their dream vehicle.”
Highlights of the new vehicle parts and crate engines in the catalog include:
- A new lineup of Corvette Z06-based parts designed to enhance the performance of Stingray models
- A collection of performance parts for the all-new 2016 Camaro, including suspension lowering kits, air intakes, four- and six-piston-caliper brake upgrades, exhaust systems and more. There are additional parts for the Silverado, Colorado, Cruze and Sonic
- The new LT4 crate engine. It’s the 650-hp, direct-injected and supercharged powerhouse used in the world-beating Corvette Z06 and it’s now offered as the ultimate high-tech crate engine. It is offered in wet-sump (P/N 19332621) and dry-sump (P/N 19332702) versions
- The ZZ6 350 crate engine – the latest in the quarter-century history of “ZZ” crate engines. It features LS-style beehive valve springs and other modern features to deliver exceptional high-rpm performance and 405 horsepower. It is offered in Base (P/N 19351532) and Turn Key kits (P/N 19351533)
- Expanded range of transmission installation kits.
The new parts are on display this week at the SEMA Show and in the 2016 catalog, which features complete details on them and more. It is available for download at: http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/parts-catalog.html