Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The September edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director, Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford
- Gian Maria Olivetti, Chief Technology Officer, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Keith Stephenson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Cooper Standard
- Brian Aranha, Head of Global Automotive and Commercial Coordination, ArcelorMittal
- Phil Eyler, Executive Vice President and President, Infotainment, Harman
- Anthony Thomson, Vice President of Business Development & Marketing, Qualcomm Europe
- Chris Wooffindin, Product Market Manager, Tata Steel Europe
- Rasmus Lindholm, Director of Partnership and Communications at ERTICO – ITS Europe
Also in this issue:
- Is the auto industry of today ready for the world of 2030?
- COMMENT: Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
- The impact of China’s yuan devaluation on the auto industry
- Confidence rises in Michigan, “the centre of the automotive universe”
- Inside FCA’s Kokomo transmission plant
- Do consumers want cars made by tech companies?
- Millions wasted on unwanted in-car technology
- COMMENT: Cyber security in the automotive industry – what’s the risk?
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com.
Editor, Automotive World